Monday, April 9, 2012

Nothing better than a beer on top of the mountain

Heeeeeellooooooo guys!
I took this picture on a local skiing mountain in Vancouver when we had a beer-break.
The next day, after uploading all the pics I took on the day before, I thought: hey, why don't you edit this picture using your favourite program Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended?!

I really like this picture with the sharp beer can and the blurry background.
In the past weeks, I found myself liking to edit "Lomography" a lot. This one doesn't have a very strong effect, although I think it looks pretty cool!





2 comments:

  1. Love it too, nice photo and I am looking forward to your next posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke ;D
    Schönes Bild !
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to see new comments and open for every critique and commendation!