Wednesday, April 11, 2012

For me the hardest work: Creating wallpapers from scratch


Hey guys,

I am kind of sick today, so I felt like posting my second blog entry! 
In my first post you probably noticed, that I love editing with photoshop. I pretty much edit every kind of things. Self-portraits, landscape images, event pictures. Now, the interesting thing for me is to always edit these pictures in a different way/style. One of these styles is Lomography. (I will post some real Lomography pictures in my next posts, so stay tuned!)
Another thing I really love to create are wallpapers. For me, this is the hardest thing to do and also the most time-consuming work. The second one you will see took me about 7 hours... Nevertheless, I feel really confident when I like the outcome - and I never stop before I like my own work. 
So here are two of my favourite wallpapers. For the first one I used a black 'n white smoke picture, but that's all. The second one is a wallpaper I created for one of my closest friends from Germany. I started from a white scratch paper. I really love the strong colours and also, how the light comes on from the top left corner. Oh and for the shapes... those are diamonds!
Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Ich danke dir :)
    Das erste Bild gefällt mir mit dem Rauch.
    Lg

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to see new comments and open for every critique and commendation!